Covers a proactive approach to expanding and isolating the water and sewer system utilizing hot taps, line stops and valve inserts. Class also includes the ownership costs of various style water tanks and methods of tank maintenance. 4 Water CPE's.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Class size limited to 15
Jim Skilton (Southern Corrosion)
John Hamling (Garrision Enterprises)
8:00 AM–Noon (Lunch provided)
Thursday, October 29, 2020
Central Virginia Sporting Clays
442 Middle Fork Rd
Palmyra, VA 22963
Southern Corrosion will be providing lunch after the class and hosting a free clay shoot (100 targets) for class participants.
Directions - From Palmyra, VA, head south on Route 15.
Right on Route 640 (Haden Martin Road).
Right on Route 639 (Long Acre Road).
Right on Route 680 (Middle Fork Road) gravel road.
First right into Central Virginia Sporting Clays.
For map go to http://www.centralvasportingclays.com/textfiles/directpdf.pdf
In order to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to protect attendees’ health, we ask you adhere to the following guidelines -
- Stay home if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Stay home if you have a fever of 100°F or higher without medication.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Wear a mask during class. If you do not have one, VRWA will provide one.
- Your temperature will be taken before the start of the class on 10/29/20.