Think You’ve Got the Best? Put it to the Test!
The Virginia Rural Water Association is looking for the best tasting water in Virginia!
The winner will represent Virginia in the Great American Water Taste Test in Washington, D.C. in February.
Sign-up when you register or submit form below.
Contest Rules & Details
1. Contest will be held on Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at Vendor Night in the Exhibit Hall.
2. Bring completed Entry Form with your sample to the VRWA registration desk.
3. Draw a one-quart sample in a Mason jar (entry will only be accepted in a non-returnable Mason jar) and it should be brought to our registration desk by 10:00 am on Tuesday, April 18th.
4. Please mark sample with the water system’s name, contact person and phone number.
5. Entry must come from a Voting Member System of utilities in good standing with VRWA.
6. A panel of distinguished taste testers will judge all water samples based on taste, bouquet/smell, and clarity.
Printable Registration Form