This class builds fundamental math skills to allow the operator to solve complicated word problems. Applicable for both water and wastewater operators.
6 Water / Wastewater CPE's
Bonus lunch presentation
RFS Associates, Bob Stockmaster.
The presentation will step the audience through their current options of service tubing products available today. They will learn the difference in PE and PEX, difference in PEX -a, Pex- b and Pex- c, and features and benefits of PEXa (1 CPE)
Class Size Limited to 15
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Donna Lawson, VRWA Wastewater Technician
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Keysville Fire Department
500 Osborne St
Keysville, VA 23947
Lunch: Provided by RFS Associates
Registration Deadline: October 23, 2020
In order to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to protect attendees’ health, we ask you adhere to the following guidelines -
- Stay home if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Stay home if you have a fever of 100°F or higher without medication.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Wear a mask during class. If you do not have one, VRWA will provide one.
- Your temperature will be taken before the start of the class on 9/16/20.